Clogged pipes in Lake Oswego, OR are among the most common plumbing problems you’ll encounter in your home, but just because it happens to everyone doesn’t mean it should be treated with any less seriousness. One clogged pipe can create a domino effect that will soon result in problems with your entire plumbing system. In addition, it can cost you so much more on utility bills the longer you allow clogged pipes to persist in your home.
3 Mountains is here to provide you with service on clogged pipes in Lake Oswego, OR that will eliminate any source of clogging immediately. We have a wide range of cleaning solutions that are aimed at meeting the unique needs of your plumbing system. Plus, once we’re looking out for your plumbing system, you are guaranteed even the slightest traces of a clog will be removed and you’ll continue to enjoy high-quality plumbing for years.
Helpful Tips for Avoiding Clogged Pipes in Lake Oswego, OR
Sometimes, the well-being of your pipes comes down to the decisions you’ll make. If you find yourself on the verge of making a huge mistake with your drains, remember to adhere to the following:
- Keep food scraps far away from your drains. If you own a garbage disposal, it can be used to chop up larger parts of food before they enter the drains. Even then, large pieces of produce, pasta and rice, and even cooking oil should be avoided altogether as it will be hard for the disposal to chop up and wind up clogging your drains anyway.
- Call a professional at 3 Mountains for sewer drain cleaning. Having your main sewer line cleaned out under the watchful eye of a professional will guarantee your pipes will be less likely to experience problems in the future, especially with tree root buildup.
- Consider installing strainers in kitchen and bathroom drains. Strainers will help keep out hair, food, and even objects from entering your pipes. All you would need to do is empty the trainer periodically so it can continue to do its job.
- You enjoy coffee in the morning, right? If so, awesome. But don’t throw those coffee ground down the drain. Coffee ground can build up and stick to the walls of your pipes, creating a clog that will leave you calling for drain cleaning service immediately.
- Pay attention to the costs on your water bills. If it appears the cost is becoming inexplicably high, then it’s possible clogs are apply pressure to your pipes, resulting in leaks that will waste you gallons of water. Call a professional at 3 Mountains before the situation gets much worse for your savings.
Contact 3 Mountains today if you want to avoid clogged pipes in Lake Oswego, OR and our team of plumbers can provide you with truly amazing service!