Sewer repair is one of the most essential plumbing services in terms of maintaining a level of sanitation in your home. Even something like a minor leak in your sewer line should require immediate attention, or else the results can be messy. You may lose full access to plumbing fixtures like toilets and sinks due to frequent clogging. Worse, you may even see leakage spring up on your landscape, which can both take away from your property resale value and ruin your nice, green lawn. Refusal to call for help is the wrong move this fall. These problems can only worsen without professional assistance, allowing for utility bills to build and leave you struggling to pay them off. If you want to call for service immediately, you need to know what to identify when you sense a problem. That can be admittedly be a little tough, when the sewer line is underground and isn’t immediately visible to the eye. But it is possible, and you need a licensed plumber to show you how.
Calling 3 Mountains for High-Quality Plumbing Service
Fortunately, you can find that licensed plumber at 3 Mountains. Nobody likes to deal with sewer problems, and that’s why we will get our hands dirty for you. The next time you think your sewer line is acting up, you can take comfort in knowing that we are available to help you at any time. Our sewer repair service is quick and will leave your home in better condition than ever before. Thanks to our help, you will be able to enjoy reduced spending on bills, improved sanitation, and improved performance from the most essential plumbing fixtures in your home. In addition, our plumbers give you better insight into the inner workings of your sewer line and what to look for when it starts experiencing issues. This way, you will be able to spot problems like a pro and call for any future repair services much sooner. Quick identification and quicker repair will lead to a much greater peace of mind.
Call for Repair When You Notice These Warning Signs!
The next time you suspect your sewer line is malfunctioning, you can detect problems just by noticing a few things around the house. Please be on the lookout for these 6 warning signs:
- High Water Costs: A single leak in your sewer line can waste tons of water and result in higher costs on water bills. At first, you may be a little shocked to see water costs skyrocket, but think of how your sewer line may be parlaying into the situation. You may want to call a plumber to perform leak detection to determine if indeed the line is responsible for such a sudden increase on bills.
- Fixtures Clogging All at Once: Toilets, sinks, and showers are clogging all at once—oh my! This may seem like an overwhelming problem at first, especially when a plunger can only do so much to stop the situation from worsening. However, this is a sure-fire sign that problems exist within your sewer line. Please call 3 Mountains so one of our plumbers can perform sewer drain cleaning immediately and eliminate even the toughest clogs.
- Inconsistent Toilet Water Levels: One common sign of a sewer problem is when the water levels in your toilet fluctuate, even it is not in use. This is a sign that a massive sewer line clog may be well on its way, and requires the assistance of a professional immediately. A plumber at 3 Mountains will be able to determine the reason behind the problem.
- Bugs and Rodents: When a sewer line is broken or cracking, it leaves room for bugs and rodents to nest inside. You may also begin to see these critters scampering about your home. If you get a little squeamish at the sight of bugs and mice crawling around, you need to call for sewer repair immediately to keep the scares this season down to a low.
- Wet Spots on Landscape: Now here’s something unsanitary: wet spots on your landscape. This may be indicative a serious problem that will only get worse without professional assistance. Not to mention, it can greatly take away from your property resale value. Who would want to take a second look at a home with dirty water flooding the front lawn?
- Old Sewer Line: If your sewer line is older than 40 years, it is in need of an inspection from a plumber. Though your sewer line may be able to perform even in its advanced years, you may discover it is more likely to experience problems, costing you more on repair. If the repair costs prove too much, it may be better to consider sewer replacement.
Don’t Let Your Plumbing System Put You In A Rut – Schedule Your Sewer Repair Today
Contact 3 Mountains today if you notice any of these signs so one of our licensed plumbers can provide you with high-quality sewer repair!