Celebrate Earth Day!
Here are some useful plumbing tips to help you reduce your footprint and love planet earth all year long!
- Keep your rain drains running smooth. This avoids standing water. Overly saturated grounds can be dangerous for old growth trees.
- Get your drains cleared when they run slow. This will reduce the need for harsh chemicals and will lower the risk of toxic backups in the future.
- Find and repair leaks. Slow leaks can become larger quickly, causing an increase in your water usage and bill.
- Upgrade your water heater. Installing an energy-efficient water heater will help reduce cost and water usage.
- Install low-flow fixtures. Using less water has a big impact on the planet and your wallet.
Give us a call- we are here to help!