3 Mountains Plumbing Safety Procedures
We’re open for business and here to serve you. And our top priority is the health of you, your family, and our team members. Here are some of the measures we’re taking to ensure the well-being of our customers and communities:
- No matter how magnetic your personality, our team members will make every effort to keep the recommended distance at all times.
- Each Team Member will arrive wearing the following protective gear:
- Stylish disposable boot covers
- We thoroughly clean and sanitize all equipment that we use and all surfaces that we contact in your home. Which is kind of an irresistible two-for-one deal.
- And, since people’s home pipes have really been put to the test over the last year, we’ll even do a quick review of your entire plumbing system to make sure there are no calamities lurking.
Rest assured that each 3MP Team Member is required to report a daily health check on their personal health, as well as the heath of those in their household and larger community. If they’re sick – Covid or otherwise – they’re asked to stay home and rest up. So no 3MP employee with symptoms of any kind – other than acute delightfulness! – will be knocking on your door.
And we’re doing everything we can to limit contact in our own facilities, as well, with a mask requirement and social spacing in our office and a high percentage of remote workers making magic happen from couches and kitchen tables all throughout the Portland metro area.
In the interest of community responsibility, we also kindly ask that if you are experiencing flu-like symptoms, please contact us to reschedule your appointment to a later date.
So you’re in good hands with 3MP. Gloved hands, yes. But right now that makes good hands even better.
Thank you, friends! Stay safe and sane.
The 3 Mountains Plumbing Team