Enjoy Low Monthly Bills with a Tankless Water Heater
3 Mountains Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company that has been managing water heater installations throughout the greater Portland community for over a decade. We know that Portland is a great city; one whose constituents are deeply concerned with environmental impact and green initiatives. So are we. This is why we so strongly support tankless water heater installations.
It’s not that we won’t service or install conventional water tanks—we can and will—it’s merely that we want to feel good about our recommendations and confident that our plumbing solutions are the right choices for our customers.
How Tankless Water Heaters Are Environmentally Friendly
Tankless water heaters heat water on demand. Unlike conventional tanks, tankless heaters do not need to store, maintain, and heat gallons of water. Going to work? Your conventional tank will keep heating. Going on vacation? Your conventional tank will still keep heating. It won’t stop which is why tankless water heaters are the far more energy-efficient choice.
Why We Recommend Tankless Water Heaters
Okay, so we know now that tankless water heaters are…
- Energy Efficient
- Environmentally Friendly
…but why else do we recommend them? Here’s why:
- Provide Endless Stream of Hot Water: You and your family may take as many consecutive showers as you all like and there will still be an endless stream of hot water—not warm—hot!
- Save Space: With the versatility to be installed inside or outside your home, tankless water heaters are small and save space.
- Low Maintenance: While we recommend annual check-ups, tankless water heaters are far easier to maintain and can cause far less damage in the event something does go wrong.
- Longevity: Well-maintained tankless water heaters will last five to ten years longer than their conventional counterparts.
- Lower Monthly Utility Bills: Indeed, tankless water heaters often cost more at the time of installation, but due to their energy-efficient technology, they have a lower monthly utility fee.
We believe that lower maintenance costs and lower monthly water bills over a longer water heater lifespan outweigh those potentially more expensive up-front costs. And, of course, don’t forget that tankless water heater remains the green choice for Portland.
Contact our professionals and let us help answer all of your questions concerning the differences between conventional and tankless water heaters. Go green! Go tankless!