3 Mountains Plumbing®
We Make Plumbing Delightful
The Role: Assistant Office Coordinator
We’re looking for a highly detailed, efficient, and friendly person to join our growing team! This role is initially part-time, with the potential to move full-time should workload require it.
You work closely with our Office Coordinator to keep our company running. You make sure all paperwork and files are in order, and love keeping track of all the details.
- Manage new hire and departing employee paperwork and administrative details.
- Manage employee files.
- Enter information in ADP as needed.
- Book travel and meeting spaces, and order food for team meetings.
- Ensure all paper and digital files are accurate and complete.
- Keep accurate stock levels for office supplies, uniforms, etc.
- Manage paperwork for vehicles, insurance, devices and vendors.
- Create and submit documents to OSHA, SAIF, and insurance vendors as needed.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- Proven experience in administrative work
- MS Word, Proficient Excel Skills, and ADP experience
- Strong multitasking skills
- A great attitude
- A sense of humor
- Able to work efficiently with multiple interruptions
- A love of managing chaos
What We Offer
- A family. This is first on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our our team meetings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at 3 Mountains Plumbing.
- Health and dental insurance and paid time off
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Integrity and a focus on doing what’s right
- A challenging and supportive work environment.