3 Mountains Plumbing
Are you someone who strives to be delightful in every interaction? Do you want to work for a company that encourages you to grow and develop? Do you want a career path instead of just another job? Consider joining the 3 Mountains Team!
Who We are:
3 Mountains Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company and has been serving the Portland Metro area since 2000. Over the years, we’ve built a company that elevates the game in our industry and community every single day. We are a team of passionate, hardworking individuals all motivated by the same mission, empowering our customers and our team. In all that we do, we strive to create an environment where we do the right thing and work as a team – one that gives everyone the confidence to speak up, make good decisions, and move our
What We Offer
- Employer Paid Health and dental insurance options.
Employee Assistance Program. Paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Competitive Pay and Performance Based Bonus Structure.
- Competitive paid time off.
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5% and no vestment period.
- Access to continued development and career growth.
- Family friendly company sponsored events.
- And Much More…
As a member of our customer care team, you are at the beginning of the customer’s journey with us, and your first impression sets the stage for our relationship. You book service appointments, gather customer concerns, and do whatever is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction. If you prefer a job where every day is the same, and you’re simply provided a list of steps to take, this isn’t for you. We offer a role where you’ll learn something new every day. You’ll work with a team of Customer Care Representatives, Dispatchers, office team members, and technicians to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Nuts and Bolts
- Be delightful in all interactions with customers and our internal team.
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Respond to customer requests and resolve issues.
- Accurately and efficiently book customer appointments.
- Use resources to problem solve, sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but
you like the challenge of leveraging your resources to find the right response.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and typing. Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Highly motivated, flexible, and a great attitude on life.
- Positive, teams focused attitude.
- Ability to work with Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Outlook, Teams, CRM Software
- Ability to prioritize and problem solve in the moment.
- On time with a stellar attendance record.
- 1+ years of customer service experience required, ideally in a professional
Job Type: Full-time
Pay Range: $16-$18/HR
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Work Location: In person
May be Subject to Criminal Background Check.