We are looking for someone who strives to be delightful in every customer interaction – someone who loves working with customers! To be considered for this role, you must submit a cover letter with your application. Please give examples of how you have delighted customers in past roles.
As a member of our customer care team, you are at the beginning of the customer’s journey with us, and your first impression sets the stage for our relationship. You book service appointments, gather customer concerns, and do whatever is necessary to ensure customer satisfaction.
If you prefer a job where every day is the same, and you’re simply provided a list of steps to take, this isn’t for you. We offer a role where you’ll learn something new every day. You’ll work with a team of Customer Care Representatives, Dispatchers, office team members, and technicians to deliver outstanding service to our customers.
Nuts and Bolts
- Be delightful in all interactions with customers and our internal team
- Convert incoming customer calls into booked service appointments.
- Respond to customer requests and resolve issues
- Accurately and efficiently book customer appointments
- Participate in evening on-call rotation
- May cover a weekend shift
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and typing
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Sometimes you won’t know the right answer, but you like the challenge of leveraging your resources to find the right response.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
Training will be in person, in masks. Once you are fully trained and working independently, work will likely be performed remotely.