3 Mountains Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company in Portland, Oregon, and has been serving the Portland Metro area since 2000. Over the years, we’ve built a company that elevates the game in our industry and community every single day. We are a team of passionate, hardworking individuals all motivated by the same goal: making plumbing delightful. As leaders in the community, we are proud of our reputation as a company that puts people first.
Our Mission is Empowerment.
In all that we do, we strive to create an environment of empowerment – one that gives everyone the confidence to speak up, make good decisions, and move our company forward. In our internal team, this means bringing on skilled, resourceful people – and providing them the tools necessary to execute with minimal direction. For our customers, it means providing options and guidance, and empowering them with the information they need to make an educated choice. We believe in empowering the skilled trades by acting as a role model for workplace development and a remarkable culture.
From our office staff to the field, and apprentice to leadership, we exemplify this mindset at all levels of the organization. Together, we are empowered to find solutions and deliver results – but beyond that, we also take pride in the ownership of our work, and are empowered to celebrate wins. Empowerment is more than just a state of being; it’s the very fiber that weaves us together and makes us stronger.
We are looking for a competitive, talented dispatcher to join us! If you are a focused, energetic team player, and are good at solving problems, you’ll be a great fit on our team!
The primary responsibilities of this role are to optimize our schedule by ensuring the right technician is matched with the right customer, to constantly reach out to our customers before and after their appointment to ensure they have a great experience with our company, and to share accurate information with our technicians.
This position is full-time and will involve Saturdays and possibly Sundays. This position will also answer phones and book appointments for our customers.
Please submit a cover letter; applications submitted without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
In this position, you will:
- Put the puzzle pieces together for our daily schedule while providing first class service to our customers
- Evaluate customer calls and assign the best technician to each service appointment.
- Prioritize the most urgent and critical calls.
- Build rapport with customers and keep them updated throughout the day
- Build strong relationships with our field and office teams
- Work in an upbeat, fast paced environment, where your multi-tasking and logistical skills will be put to the test
The right candidate will meet the following requirements:
- Able to analyze a situation quickly and prioritize based on company guidelines
- Able to build trust, diffuse conflict and hold others accountable.
- Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life.
- Solution-oriented with the ability to remain patient and empathetic
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities and an intense attention to detail
- Professional and empathetic phone demeanor
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record in customer service.
- Must be able to pass a background check and drug screening
- Bachelor degree or equivalent is a plus.