We’re hiring delightful people for our Logistics Team!
3 Mountains Plumbing is a locally owned and operated residential service plumbing shop, with over 15 years of success in the Portland area. We offer residential plumbing, drain cleaning, and excavation. We truly believe that to have a successful business you must do the right thing by your customers and employees and we are looking for team members who truly believe that as well. We are currently hiring for our Logistics Team. The goal of our Logistics Team is to provide the best imaginable support to the 3 Mountains Team as they provide service to our customers.
Two Words: Exemplary Support
Exemplary support –that is the job of the Logistics Team. We believe that when we provide five-star support to our team they will do their part and provide five-star service to our customers. We treat our team great, they in-turn treat their customers great, and the customers in turn treat our company great. This goes full circle!
The Fleet & Asset Specialist on our Logistics Team will be dealing directly with our our fleet, materials, and tools used by our technicians. The responsibilities range widely based on need, and this position requires a very organized, hands-on, and flexible person.
- Maintain Fleet software/tracking and updates
- Coordinate vehicles in & out of repair shops.
- Coordinate the vehicle wrapping process, and arrange for the maximum up time.
- GPS units – order, install, remove process
- Accident & roadside assistance
- Vehicle maintenance – tracking, scheduling, & managing internal mechanic & vendors
- Create and update fleet processes
- Update Service Titan with Trucks & Techs assigned
- Regularly check truck inventory and cycle count.
- Setup inventory in new trucks.
- Assist in truck replenishment process
- Ensure excess material found on trucks is returned
- Handle the sign off process to technicians of truck, inventory and tools and enforce process of chargeback when applicable.
- Ensure that we limit/eliminate technician downtime due to vehicle or inadequate stock
- Improve processess arround truck stocking/bin layout mapping
- Update truck stock lists
- Schedule tool maintenance
- Handle Tool Asset tracking – check in and out system to techs, & technician assigned tools, tying to depreciation schedule
- Run tool replacement program & chargebacks as needed
- Create and update tool processes
Competencies for Success
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products, Access, Word, and PowerPoint
· Advanced Excel knowledge
· Self-starter/resourceful – able to independently work, learn & plan with minimal guidance to drive tasks to conclusion
· Experience with inventory management software
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills for interacting with store teams, finance team and upper management
· Ability to use financial metrics to accurately read and diagnose business performance. The ability to use all levers to maximize key performance metric outputs
· Capable of learning on the fly with a focus on problem-solving
· A self-motivated leader who is accountable for one’s work
· Strong attention to detail, especially when dealing with data
· High degree of action orientation and strong negotiation skills
· Applicants should be willing to perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by supervisor. This role is a part of a larger Logistics Team that ensures that technicians have the support they need in the field with parts/labor, and that the warehouse/shop is always stocked, cleaned, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Do you have a valid Driver’s License?
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- One location