Are you a detail-oriented problem solver who loves a good challenge? Do you like juggling multiple priorities with a strong focus on customer happiness? Do you like working through a puzzle to make all the pieces fit?
You’re right for us if you’re inquisitive, driven, a fast learner, and are looking to grow with a company.
**Please submit a cover letter outlining why you are a great fit for this role. Applications without a cover letter will not be reviewed.
You will schedule plumbing installations and prepare the install crew so they can accomplish the highest quality installations, every time. You quickly respond to customer questions and set clear expectations about our work. You are the glue that holds the installation department together.
- Schedule appointments with customers.
- Pull permits for all plumbing work and schedule inspections once work is done.
- Share detailed expectations with our install crew so we complete work at the highest quality.
- Track multiple projects at once to ensure we are completing work accurately and on schedule.
- Collect payment from customers.
- Make the process delightful for our customers and internal team.
- Answer questions from the install crew, customers, and internal teams quickly and professionally.
What We Offer
- A family. This is first on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We hire great people.
- Health and dental insurance and paid time off
- 401k Plan with a company match
- Integrity and a focus on doing what’s right
- A challenging and supportive work environment.