Website 3 Mountains Plumbing®
Looking for a new Licensed Journeyman Plumber Job/Career opportunity in Portland, OR? Come Join the Team at 3 Mountains Plumbing!
Calling All Licensed Journeyman Plumbers!
Here’s why you’re here.
You’re tired of your extra efforts going unrecognized and unrewarded. Tired of toiling away with no chance for personal or professional growth. Tired of hustling for a team that doesn’t hustle for you. Tired of a sparsely-stocked truck and a sloppy warehouse. Tired of being nickel-and-dimed by your company’s skimpy benefits. Or maybe you’re a solo operation tired of overhead and marketing eating away at your profits, tired of the lack of support inherent in a one-person-shop.
If you checked any of those boxes, that’s one too many, my friend. But what if things could be different? What if you could transform your day-to-day… and your future, too?
Become a Licensed Journeyman with 3 Mountains Plumbing
Well, you can! Because 3 Mountains Plumbing is growing, and we’re looking for Journeyman Plumbers licensed in the state of Oregon to join our team.
At 3 Mountains Plumbing, *Work as a Team, Elevate Your Game, Do the Right Thing, and Own It* are more than just words on some break-room poster. To us, these concepts aren’t company-speak. They’re the foundation of the mission we strive to achieve: Making Plumbing Delightful.
We provide the big things that matter to our Plumbers:
- Excellent starting pay, performance bonuses
- PTO and holiday pay
- 401(k) and Roth match and family healthcare/vision/dental
- Intensive sales training, weekly service training, and weekly team meetings
- Employee empowerment and upward mobility
- An environment where your achievements are recognized and rewarded
- A genuine team built of talented plumbers, drain techs, excavators, laborers, and support staff
And the little things that matter to our Plumbers:
- A foundational belief that plumbing can be fun and delightful
- An unbendable “no jerks” employment policy
- NO on-call shifts
- A well-organized and stocked warehouse
- A fully-stocked truck you can drive home at night
- Laundry service for your work clothes… no matter what’s on them
- Most importantly, we’ll match your role with your skills and interests. Love to run service calls and sell? Prefer to focus mainly on the craft? Interested in a bit of both? We’ll put you in the position to thrive.
If you’re working for yourself, or on a team that doesn’t support your best work, we would love to talk with you. We’re looking for plumbers that are proud to do high quality work, excited by opportunities for learning and growth, and looking to be a key part of a stellar, well-resourced team.
Sound familiar? Then it sounds like we’re looking for each other.
Job Type: Full-time, Salary: $65,000.00 to $100,000.00