3 Mountains Plumbing
Calling All Licensed Journeyman Plumbers!
3 Mountains Plumbing is hiring plumbers that are proud to do high quality work, are excited by opportunities for learning and growth, and looking to be a key part of a stellar, well-resourced team. If you are looking for a new place to call “home”, apply now, we’d love to speak with you today!
Who We are:
3 Mountains Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company and has been serving the Portland Metro area since 2000. Over the years, we’ve built a company that elevates the game in our industry and community every single day. We are a team of passionate, hardworking individuals all motivated by the same mission, empowering our customers and our team. In all that we do, we strive to create an environment where we do the right thing and work as a team – one that gives everyone the confidence to speak up, make good decisions, and move our company forward.
What We Offer
- Employer Paid Health and dental insurance options.
- Employee Assistance Program. Paid Long Term Disability and Life Insurance.
- Competitive Pay and Performance Based Bonus Structure.
- Competitive paid time off.
- 401k Plan with a company match up to 5% and no vestment period.
- Access to continued development and career growth.
- Family friendly company sponsored events.
- NO on-call shifts.
- A well-organized and stocked warehouse – no need to pay for your own parts or go to supply houses.
- A fully stocked truck you can drive home at night.
- And Much More…
We service single family residential homeowners in the Portland-Metro Area. We have both plumbing service and installation departments, whether you want to focus on tool time or selling, we have a role for you. We have fully staffed, drain, camera, excavation, and a talented office team to support you.
- Establish customer rapport so you can educate and assist customers in choosing the best option to repair or replace their plumbing.
- Follow 3 Mountains service processes.
- Perform work to the highest standards. Keep recall rate below 5%.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried truck.
- Understand service criteria and hold yourself accountable for exceeding revenue and sales goals.
- Work alongside customer care team, dispatch, and install crew to ensure overall success of the business. Complete thorough notes and paperwork for office team.
- Ability to perform work on same day plumbing jobs in the moment.
- Show up! Attendance matters. Your team is counting on you.
- Be delightful with a focus on serving customers.
- Build trust with customers and peers and demonstrate empathy.
- Valid Journeyman Plumber License for the state of Oregon or Montana
- 18 Years or older.
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record.
- Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
- Ability to follow coaching and performance standards set by management.
- Excellent written and verbal skills.
- Ability to use Customer Relationship Management software. Typically, on a provided tablet or iPhone.
Job Type: Full-time
EEO – Equal Employment Opportunity
Work Location: In person
May be Subject to Driving Record Check and Criminal Background Check.