3 Mountains Plumbing®
We Make Plumbing Delightful
We are looking for a Trainer to join our team to build a cohesive training approach for 3 Mountains Plumbing. The trainer would work with department leaders to create a training plan for each team, lead trainings as needed, and coach team members 1:1 in ride-alongs. This role would train on both technical and service skills.
- Implement and establish curricula and lesson plans in a concise manner.
- Conduct weekly and as needed trainings with technicians to develop their service skills.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Conduct ride-alongs with service technicians and debrief with them afterward.
- Create onboarding programs for each department.
- Review curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Demonstrate expertise in plumbing, water heaters, and drains.
- Maintain a positive and focused training environment.
- Occasional evening or weekend classes as needed.
- Exemplify 3MP mission and values.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Quick, sound decision-making abilities.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Excel in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Technical and Industry specific requirements.