Looking for a new plumbing service opportunity in Portland, OR? Come Join the Team at 3 Mountains Plumbing!
Job Description: Plumbing Service Manager
At 3 Mountains Plumbing, Work as a Team, Elevate Your Game, Do the Right Thing, and Own It is more than just words on some break-room poster. You know, the kind with the handsome, triumphant rock climber at dusk? To us, these concepts aren’t company-speak. They’re the foundation of the mission we strive to achieve: Making Plumbing Delightful.
We’re seeking a Service Manager dedicated to helping our growing company live this identity – day in and day out – for our customers and employees alike.
In this role, you’ll support and lead our Journeyman Plumbers on our Plumbing Service Team. You’ll spend time in the office and in the field, helping these teams deliver the highest quality service and exceed customer expectations.
In the process, you’ll be a coach and a mentor, guiding your teams with a premium blend of positive energy, reassuring accessibility, and inspiring work ethic. You’ll help our service staff discover their best selves and shape exceptional customer experiences in the process.
And you’ll have fun doing it! But not so much fun we need to have a sit-down.
- Be a passionate and strong leader. Inspire and motivate your team.
- Keep employee engagement, quality, and customer delight at the forefront of your work.
- Identify opportunities for team improvement, set a plan for achieving customer satisfaction and sales goals, and coach accordingly.
- Work alongside our Customer Care and Dispatch teams to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Ride along with technicians to observe customer interactions and workmanship; coach as needed.
- Hold weekly 1-on-1 meetings with team members to review performance and progress towards goals.
- Partner with our Trainer to ensure training is aligned with technician needs.
- Lead regular team meetings.
Competencies for Success
- Demonstrated success in motivating and inspiring others to reach goals.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills.
- Exceptional follow-through and administrative skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Quick and sound decision-making.
- Presentation and public speaking skills.
- Ability to build trust and demonstrate empathy.
- Comfort in a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Desire to succeed as part of a team.
- Flexibility, self-motivation, and a great attitude.
|Job Category||Plumbing, Service|