Paul H. | 8 Years w/ 3MP
“I feel like this is the best shop in the city to work for because we put the customers and employees first. I am empowered to do my job well, and I am backed up by an amazing office team!”
Klint S. | 15 Years w/ 3MP
“Coming to work for 3 Mountains Plumbing was one of the best decisions I’ve made. I love working here because it is a secure working environment. To me, this means I know the company will be here and I can control my future employment by working hard and being committed to doing my job with integrity and the well-being of the company.
When I first started with 3 Mountains Plumbing I had never done service plumbing work. I was a bit intimidated after talking with other plumbers who had done service work. There was a bit of a learning curve, but now I know this was the best path to take. Every day is a new experience and I love having to truly think through customers’ issues to find the best solutions.
This company has a great team dynamic – every employee from drain techs to dispatch people are committed to helping each other and our customers. I could not imagine working at any other plumbing company.”
Jeff | 8 Years w/ 3MP
“What I love about working at 3 Mountains Plumbing is everything! But to be more specific I will touch on a few key reasons.
- Hourly pay. We are paid competitive hourly wages, so I don’t feel I need to rely on commission.
- Control of my success. I control my level of success. We have bonus incentives in place to reward us for elevating our game.
- Support. We have unmatched support whether it be from the office team, warehouse team, or field team.
- No egos. Everyone (even field techs) wants you to succeed at the highest level, and there is a lot of sharing of ideas.
- Flexibility. I never have a problem taking time off, so I can have a personal life.
- Owner/management. I feel that the owner and managers have my best interest in mind, which gives me the attitude in the field to keep the company’s best interests in mind.
Coming to 3 Mountains Plumbing was the best decision I have ever made and I would recommend everyone make the same choice I made.”