Signs Your Main Line Needs Repair
3 Mountains Plumbing has been in the business of replacing water service lines in Portland for well over a decade. We are experienced and licensed journeymen plumbers who know how to get the job done right—the first time.
What Are Water Main Lines?
Water main lines (or, water service lines) are exactly that—main lines in which all of the water accessible inside your home is carried. In Portland, water main lines run from the water meter (usually on the sidewalk) to the home. Longer distances typically mean more piping joints and an increased likelihood of corrosion, decay, and eventual pipe failure.
Signs of Water Service Problems?
Fortunately, there are several tell-tale signs that your home is suffering from a water main break. These include:
- Unusually high Portland water bill
- Spinning water meter when all water is turned off
- Visible water leakage or puddles
- Collapsed ground or sidewalks
- Lack of, or decreasing water pressure
The 3 Mountains Plumbing Advantage:
Should you notice one or more of the aforementioned signs of a water service problem, you should immediately give us a call. While we are always available for same-day emergency service, know that we work to develop long-term relationships with our clients. We want to be your trusted plumber, so we are prepared, professional, and up-front with our pricing options.
Here are a few water main line service replacement options that differentiate us from the rest:
- Wirsbo Pipe: A product of Uponor, Wirsbo comes in one long roll of pipe thus eliminating excessive joint connection. We are licensed Wirsbo pipe installers.
- Boring Technology: Our advanced boring technology helps keep yard damage at a bare minimum. Our technicians and equipment are accurate, effective, and clean. It is part of the 3 Mountains Plumbing promise to leave jobs cleaner than found. We strive to make plumbing as delightful an experience as possible.
- Warranties Available: Our customers can rest easy knowing that our Wirsbo pipe installation comes with a 25-year pipe and fittings warranty in addition to a 10-year labor and materials warranty.
Should something go wrong with your home’s water main line, please don’t panic! Contact 3 Mountains Plumbing Plumbing, an experienced and professional Portland plumbing company with great customer reviews.