Tankless Water Heaters Portland
3 Mountains Plumbing Experts Debunk Tankless Water Heater Myths
Do you consider yourself a person that can easily tell fact from fiction? Well, at 3 Mountains Plumbing, we’re going to test your skills.
At 3 Mountains Plumbing, we are tankless water heater experts, and we do know the truth. But, we’re here to see if you do. Can you point out the myth from the reality?
Fact or Fiction?
- Tankless water heaters don’t supply enough water.
- Tankless water heaters are efficient and safe.
- Tankless water heaters always supply a continuous flow of hot water.
- Tankless water heating systems are expensive to operate.
Tankless Water Heater Facts
- FICTION! Just because tankless systems don’t have a storage tank doesn’t mean that they won’t supply you with hot water when you need it. Water passes over a heating element and then reaches the faucet – every time.
- FACT! Tankless water heaters come with a thermostat to prevent overheating and scalding to ensure the water temperature will never get too hot. But, it also allows you to set the temperature how you like it. Have safe, comfortable hot water at a lower cost.
- FACT! Cold water is never able to enter the hot water stream, as it passes over a heating element before reaching the outlet.
- FICTION! They are actually cheaper to operate than traditional units. While the initial installation cost is more, your long term savings looks something like 20% less money dished out in monthly energy bills. Who doesn’t want that?
How’d you do? Did you know fact from fiction? Whether you did or not, we hope you caught the real purpose of this blog post: to open your eyes to all the benefits you and your family will receive when installing a tankless water heating system in your home.
For all of your tankless installation needs, call 3 Mountains Plumbing today!