Water Line Repair vs. Replacement Portland
Portland Plumber: Why Replace
If it’s broke, fix it, right? That seems simple enough. Unfortunately, water main lines are far from simple.
Repair often appears to be the best course of action when it comes to just about any household appliance or fixture. As professional journeymen plumbers, we of all people understand having a natural inclination towards wanting to fix things and making them better. However, after servicing greater Portland area homes for over a decade we’ve come to understand that there are times when it’s more efficient and affordable to replace.
Benefits of Portland Water Line Service Replacement
Water main lines are one of those household plumbing systems that may save you more money in the long run with replacement. Here’s why:
- No mismatched joints with various piping connections
- Repairs are temporary; replacements stand the test of time
- We use Wirsbo pipe with a 25-year manufacturer warranty
- Reduced costs on monthly utility bills
- Secure household investment for resale
Advantages of Working with the Portland Plumbers at 3 Mountains Plumbing
We will of course asses your unique situation and will recommend several options. There are certainly times when repair may be best, but full replacement leads to greater success. Here’s how our professionals help make water main line replacement a seamless operation:
- $150 coupon available for new water service
- Directional boring technology greatly reduces property damage
- Wirsbo pipe is installed in one long roll eliminating sloppy joint connections
- 24-hour emergency service available
- One-year warranty on all parts and services
- Fully-certified and continuously trained journeymen plumbers
- Over 13 years of experience working in Portland residences
Want to learn more about the water main line service solutions available at 3 Mountains Plumbing? Give us a call or stop by today. Find out if repair or replacement is your best option.