The National Appliance Energy Conservation Act (NAECA) has decided to change its water heater energy factor (EF) requirements. The new water heater regulations became effective as of April 15th. This means that as a homeowner, you need to re-evaluate your water heater situation fairly quickly. With these new standards, manufacturers won’t sell the current models or their parts any longer. So if your current water heater needs repairs past the deadline, you’re out of luck. It’s best to take this opportunity to purchase a brand-new water heater.
With our licensed professionals at 3 Mountains Plumbing, you’ll be able to take care of your water heater needs before the deadline. By addressing this right away, you won’t need to worry about meeting the NAECA’s standard for a long time into the future. So don’t wait, or else any repairs or a replacement will become more costly. Our service technicians understand these new standards, are knowledgeable of all the options on the market, and will have the best recommendations to get the right water heater for your home.
How the New Water Heater Regulations Will Affect You
3 Mountains Plumbing advises you to replace your old water heater with a newer model that meets all the new regulations as soon as possible. There are many ways the homeowner will benefit from these new regulations. Your new, compliant water heater will:
- Be much more energy efficient
- Save you a lot more money, in the long run,
- Provide you with improved insulation technology for more quality water
- Decrease your CO2 emissions and reduce your carbon footprint
- Ensure you won’t have any water heater problems anytime soon
- Increase comfort for you and your family
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Self-diagnose emergencies with built-in smart technology
A high-efficiency water heater helps you save money and get better water heater performance, so call in the 3 Mountains Plumbing experts to make your home code-compliant today!
Compliant Tankless Water Heaters in Portland
One of the newest and more energy-efficient water heater options on the market today is the tankless water heater. The difference the tankless water heater brings to the table is the fact that it only heats water when you turn on the faucet. Ergo, it cuts down on your energy usage and makes your wallet, and the NAECA, very happy. The features and benefits of tankless water heaters include:
- Endless, on-demand hot water
- Increased comfort for you and your family
- Lower monthly utility bills
- Self-diagnosing emergencies with built-in smart technology
- Digital panel with settings able to be controlled remotely
3 Mountains Plumbing will work 24/7 to address all your water heater issues, including meeting the deadline for these new regulations, so your family can enjoy a safe and healthy living environment.
Call 3 Mountains Plumbing today and prepare yourself for the new water heater regulations!