3 Mountains Plumbing Customer Reviews
Check Out These Customer Testimonials!
Serving Portland clients since 2000, we have made it our mission to provide the very best in customer service. Our staff is made up of not only licensed journeymen plumbers, but also of a knowledgeable and experienced administrative team who will promptly facilitate your call and get you what you need.
3 Mountains Plumbing recognizes that many calls come in during emergency plumbing situations, but we always strive to forge lasting relationships with our clients so that when you do call, you are calling a plumber you know and trust to help you maintain your Portland-area home.
But don’t listen to us, hear what our customers have to say…
- “Fast service; competent, friendly worker.” –Charles R., Portland, OR
- “From the office person who called to set up the appointment to the person who actually did the work–this was a first-class experience all the way. I will definitely call 3 Mountains again if I ever need plumbing services.” – Ruth C., Beaverton, OR
- “On time, excellent service, did a great job.” – Janis S., Aloha, OR
- “Brian was great and professional at working hard to resolve the problem. Was not a typical call or diagnosis so it was helpful he was honest and so far seems to have fixed the mystery noise problem.” – Janet B., Tualatin, OR
- “First to contact me, next day my job was complete, tech (John) was punctual, informative, professional, and competent. I thought the cost was high, but I have no comparison. I am thrilled with the work and finally having my plumbing issue resolved! Others have tried, but 3 Mountains delivered.” – Vicki D., Wilsonville, OR
We are honored that all of these testimonials and many more have been published at HomeAdvisor.com. We are even more appreciative of our customers and their willingness to write about their positive experiences with 3 Mountains Plumbing.
Please contact us and let us know how we may help you with your Portland plumbing needs. We specialize in all plumbing services particularly installations or repairs of water main lines, water heaters, backflow devices, and sump pumps.