Camera Inspection Helps Determine Source of Leak
Hey, we get that it’s not at all fun when you discover that your ceiling is leaking water, but please don’t panic! Call 3 Mountains Plumbing; Portland’s trusted plumber—we can fix ceiling leaks and do so at an affordable price.
- Give you a same-day appointment at your convenience. We provide 24-hour on-call emergency service if needed.
- Arrive on time, in uniform, and ready to work.
- Provide you with up-front fixed pricing. Yes, we said fixed. This means no surprises or adjustments.
- Ensure that you have a delightful plumbing experience—seriously.
- Portland Ceiling Leak Solutions
Ceiling leaks may be caused by any number of plumbing mishaps ranging from deteriorating pipes or tree root damage to drain clogs. First, we’ll want to identify the cause of the problem. We do this with our advanced camera pipe inspection equipment.
Camera Pipe Inspection: Camera or video pipe inspection is a safe and straightforward way to determine the cause of pipe leaks. While not possible for use in pressurized water lines, camera pipe inspections are ideal for drain lines—common sources of ceiling leaks.
It may be possible that we can localize the problem and repair a piece of aged and corroded pipe, but more often than not, we find that replacing the entire pipeline is the best solution. Attaching older pipe to new pipe typically only serves to cause more joint leaking problems and expenses down the line. Of course, each home has a unique situation, and our professionals will thoroughly inspect your plumbing system before making informed suggestions.
Leaking pipes can’t wait. Take action and contact 3 Mountains Plumbing today to learn how we can fix your leaking ceiling today.