A local plumber will provide the insight you need to make this season your most cheerful to date. Truth be told, this may be a joyous time of year, but that doesn’t mean issues with your plumbing system will stop. Imagine, if you will, this scenario: you have a large group of guests over the house for the holidays, only for your toilets, sinks, and pipes to stop working. This can make for a nightmare of a situation when you are trying to entertain guests, especially if they don’t have access to essential plumbing fixtures. And it’s not like you can just wait until a later date to fix these problems either. Allowing even just one clog or leak to persist in your home may put a considerable dent in your savings. When plumbing problems continue without any repair or maintenance work, you may risk spending more money on utility bills, certainly not an expense you’ll want to make when you are already trying to save up money for holiday shopping. You may also risk damaging the efficiency of your fixtures, which will both cost you more on utility bills and shorten their lifespan. It may eventually make you seek fixture replacement, which can cost up to thousands of dollars. If you want to avoid all of this stress (especially when the holiday season is already stressful enough), you should take action in preparing your plumbing systems and the best way to do this is by calling up that local plumber for advice.
Why Should You Call 3 Mountains Plumbing for Service?
3 Mountains Plumbing should be your first choice in plumbing service if you want to ensure your fixtures are working for the holidays and beyond. We have a local plumber available who will be able to help you get your plumbing system up to standard by providing high-quality installation, repair, and replacement. We want to see you have a happy holiday season where you’re able to worry less over plumbing problems and focus more on spending time with your family. Even just by taking a few simple actions in maintaining your home’s plumbing system, it can go a long way in ensuring a high level of convenience not just for this holiday season, but for the entire year ahead. With our help, you will experience greater money savings on repair and utility bills, which will prove beneficial when you are already trying to gear your savings toward shopping and planning holiday festivities. Above all else, you will experience greater convenience around the house, especially when you are entertaining guests. A call to 3 Mountains Plumbing for service is one way to guarantee a joyous holiday season.
5 Tips from Our Local Plumber
While you may not be a licensed professional with all the tools and experience necessary to complete full-scale plumbing service, our team of local plumbers recommends you take note of these 5 helpful tips:
- Avoid Chemical Drain Cleaning Products: Though commercials on television may make chemical drain cleaning products look like miracle substances, they may do more harm to your plumbing system than good. The chemicals they use are toxic and may result in long-term damage to your pipes, making you spend more on pipe repair. While you may be tempted to use them during an emergency, please avoid them at all costs.
- Do Not Throw Grease or Oil Down the Drain: Throwing any excess grease or oil from cooking a meal down the drain may be your downfall this season, especially since it can harden and become difficult to remove. The hardened oil will also work as a magnet and attract any debris, making any passage through your drains impossible.
- Only Flush the Right Things: You should only flush human waste and toilet paper down the drain. The following items will make for an easy clog: hair, baby wipes, dental floss, cotton swabs, paper towels, bars of soap, etc. Instead, you should throw these items away in your household trash can.
- Provide an Alternate Source of Disposal: And speaking of a trash can, you should provide one in the bathroom to keep occupants from throwing anything down the toilet that shouldn’t belong there. Also, no bathroom is complete without a plunger. If you experience any sudden minor clog in the toilet, it will allow you to eliminate it immediately.
- Use Hot Water for Blockages: One of the most effective methods of drain cleaning is using hot water. If you are experiencing a blockage within your drains, all it may take is for you to run hot water down the drain regularly to keep the risk of buildup down to a low. The hot water will work as a lubricant and loosen up any blockage to make it easier to remove.
Enjoy The Holidays Worry Free – Schedule A Plumbing Service Today To Ensure Your System Works Throughout the Most Joyful Time of the Year
Contact 3 Mountains Plumbing today if you want to avoid any last-minute emergencies this season thanks to help from our local plumber!