Wirsbo Pipe Replacement Often the Best Option
Kick and scream!
Then, take a deep breath and remind yourself that the experts at Portland-based 3 Mountains Plumbing are prepared to help—with same-day service if necessary.
Call a plumber that offers a warranty!
3 Mountains Plumbing has been serving the greater Portland metro area for over a decade and in that time has settled on a brand of pipe that is proven to be most effective for water service replacements. Their confidence in polyethylene Wirsbo pipe is celebrated with a 10-year labor and materials warranty. Additionally, Wirsbo comes with a 25-year warranty from its developer on all pipes and fittings.
Use the highest quality pipe.
Yes, repairs are possible, but will more than likely fail, being a far less cost-effective option.
There are also less expensive piping alternatives for water main line replacements, but polyethylene Wirsbo pipe is the best in class. Why, you ask? Wirsbo pipe…
- Resists corrosion and mineral buildup
- Dampens noise from rushing water
- Eliminates water hammer and “singing pipe” sounds
- Retains additional heat in hot water lines
- Prevents condensation on cold water lines
- Stops joint fractures with one long roll of pipe from the water meter to the house (as opposed to shorter pipe rolls with excessive joints)
- Applies improved crosslinking joint technology—No glue or joint threads.
Wirsbo is a German-made pipe developed by a company called Uponor. Wirsbo has been successful for more than 35 years and is the clear superior choice for water service replacements. Because 3 Mountains Plumbing is a certified Wirsbo pipe installer, Uponor grants a 25-year warranty on all delivered pipes and fittings. Sure, it may cost a bit more, but isn’t your home worth it?
Call 3 Mountains Plumbing today for help with your water main line replacement!