Ask a Portland Plumber: What to Do with Water Main Line Trouble
The simple truth is that water main line service demands professional assistance. Your home’s water service line functions to bring water from Portland’s supply line to your home. These pipes run the full stretch of space from the water meter at the sidewalk to your home. This means there’s plenty of room for things to go wrong. Old pipes break down—it’s unfortunately what they do. Additionally, joints leak, unruly tree roots get in the way, plus many older Portland homes have poor or misaligned pipe connections.
Repair vs. Replacement?
From time-to-time replacements may be the best option, but this is extremely rare. We understand the hesitancy surrounding a full water main line replacement, but the reality is that a repair will only be temporary. The fact remains: repairs will cost more money in the long run.
Benefits of Water Main Line Replacements
- Increase home value
- 10-year warranty on labor and materials
- 25-year warranty on Wirsbo pipe and fittings
- Our team is certified in Wirsbo pipe installations
The 3 Mountains Plumbing Advantage
We are a full-service residential plumbing company focused on bringing quality customer service to the greater Portland community as we have continued to do for nearly 15 years. The good news is that we specialize in water service replacements. We are experienced, certified, and have the hands-on know-how to manage all of your water main line needs. Other advantages of working with our team include:
- Flat-rate up-front pricing
- Professionally trained journeymen plumbers
- Advanced boring technology for no-mess property solutions
- Delightful plumbing done right
- Coupons available
So, what to do with Water Main Line Trouble?
- Call 3 Mountains Plumbing
- Keep an eye on the water main replacement
- Take full advantage of our coupons and unmatched warranties
Don’t hesitate when it comes to water main lines. Contact 3 Mountains Plumbing of Portland today to learn more about how we can help replace your water service so you can stop losing money on wasted water.