Do you know when it’s time to call an emergency plumber in Portland?
Unfortunately, many homeowners and commercial property owners aren’t aware of the wide range of plumbing problems that can seriously affect the integrity of their property, the health of the occupants, and course, their water bills. That’s why the team here at 3 Mountains Plumbing has made a list of signs that indicate you need an emergency plumber.
Signs You Need an Emergency Plumber
In some cases, it’s absolutely clear that you need an emergency plumber. Other times, you might not be aware till it’s too late. Pay attention to the following signs:
- Flooded basement: You can’t get much clearer than this in terms of being faced with an emergency. A flooded basement is caused by burst pipes and needs immediate attention to avoid serious water damage to your property.
- Clogged drains: If you have clogged drains that don’t unclog when you use baking soda, a commercial drain cleaner, or a plunger, you need to call a plumber right away. Clogged drains can lead to burst pipes and are unhygienic.
- No water from the faucet: This problem occurs during extremely low temperatures and indicates that the pipes are frozen. Unfortunately, ice expands, which means that frozen pipes can easily cause burst pipes. You need emergency plumbing services to resolve this situation.
- Foul odor from the drains: This is a signal your sewer pipes are leaking. This can potentially cause damage to your property, as well as pose a health hazard to humans and animals. An emergency plumber can diagnose the problem and fix the plumbing system.
- High water bill and the sound of running water: If your water consumption hasn’t gone up but your water bill’s increasing and you can hear the sound of running water when all faucets are turned off, you have a slab leak. This is a serious problem that needs to be fixed immediately.
Call 3 Mountains Plumbing for Emergency Services
If you have a plumbing emergency, don’t hesitate: to call 3 Mountains Plumbing right away. Our team of expert plumbers can quickly and efficiently pinpoint where the problem is and determine the least invasive way to fix it. So don’t wait call 3 Mountains Plumbing!